Hospitality Packages for 12–16 guests
A Private Box with dining overlooking the Arena Action
Private Hospitality Boxes at The London International Horse Show
Enjoy The London International Horse Show from the exclusive surroundings of a Private Hospitality Box.
Hospitality Boxes offer excellent views of the Show arena; there are 18 boxes in total and they are available to hire for all performances. Hospitality Boxes enable you to entertain customers, colleagues, friends and family in style at the UK’s favourite indoor equestrian event. The Boxes are designed for between 12 and 16 guests and offer either lunch or dinner whilst guests enjoy the action and excitement of the Show.
Lunchtime performances are perfect for entertaining all guests, whatever their age, from the youngest to the oldest and menus can be chosen to suit all tastes.
In the evening the dress code is black tie and the Boxes become a wonderful pre-Christmas evening social occasion. There is ample time for guests to mingle and enjoy a drink before sitting down to a delicious meal whilst they watch the action in the arena.
All hospitality packages are priced for 12 guests and include:
- A Private Box for the duration of the performance
- Use of the VIP Private Hospitality Box Entrance
- Access to Justin’s Champagne Taittinger Bar and Brasserie
- For afternoon performances a choice of Plated Lunch or Buffet Lunch
- For evening performances, a Plated Dinner or Buffet Supper
- Access to the International Arena Collecting Ring VIP Viewing Area
- Access to the London Arena VIP Viewing Area
- Up to three car parking passes.
- A Show Programme for each guest
- Glass of Champagne on Arrival for Top-Price Box Holders
Extra Guests: Additional guest badges may be purchased, taking the total number of guests to a maximum of 16. These are charged at a per-person rate.
Should you wish to bring children please be aware that children aged 3+ form one of your 12 guests. However, it is politely suggested that the event is more suitable for five years and upwards.